The 2nd ICRAPHE that will take place in Barcelona, Spain next November 28-29, 2019. This is a follow up of the First ICRAPHE international conference organized in Paris on September 8-9, 2016, by Prof. Yves Levi.
The conference aims to capture outstanding examples of active research in this field and highlight as well future research needs. It will consist of six themes indicated below:
– Environmental Monitoring and Sewage Chemical Information Mining (SCIM) of Pharma residues (session 1)
– Omic Approaches to Assess Endogenous Biomarkers of Disease or Health (session 2)
– Ecological and Health Effects, Hazards and Risks (session 3)
-Degradation and Innovative Remediation Technologies (session 4)
– Bioaccumulation and Plant Uptake of Pharma residues (session 5)
– Pharmaceutical industry and eco-friendly production (session 6)